People are hurting. BE THEIR ANSWER!!

 


Somebody on Reddit Posted:

"Starting my journey again to have God in my life and to follow His lead. Advice needed!"

People are HURTING

People do reach out

>>> YOU CAN BE THEIR ANSWER!!

***

My response. Simple. Yet....

:) :) :) 

I was just adding to an article I have on a website I own..was taking a break..and saw your post.

Grabbed my attention. GLAD you are turning to the Lord. It's His Spirit drawing you..KEEP 'pressing in'

:) :)

Here's article with TONS [I mean TONS :) ] of advice, tips, things to be sure to do..etc., etc.

It's called "Put God FIRST" :

https://teeshirtsandgifts4christians.blogspot.com/p/always-putting-god-first-in-world.html

It's His Spirit drawing you.

PRAY HARD

>>> He is LISTENING !!

:) :) :)


***

it took me what? 5 minutes to write the whole thing..


People ALL around asking for help.


BE THEIR HELP!! 


:) :) :) 


~Original Post Here~